Your first visit at Bloom Family Dentistry begins with a gentle and thorough dental exam. We know that each of our patients has their own dental concerns, so your first exam begins with a comprehensive discussion about your dental history and needs. During your first visit we will also provide:
- Diagnostic X-Rays to determine tooth and root positions, along with the detection of possible decay, cysts and/or tumors and bone loss.
- Tooth decay evaluation
- Periodontal examination (for potential gum disease)
- Visual oral cancer exam
- Examination of existing dental restorations, including fillings, crowns, implants, bridges and/or dentures and root canals
- Thorough instructions for continued dental health, including prevention of tooth decay and gum inflammation.
During your exam, Dr. Saunders will offer you a personalized treatment plan and answer any questions or concerns you have. With your involvement and understanding, there is no need to fear your visits with Bloom Family Dentistry.
At the time of your first visit, please assist us by providing the following information:
- Your previous records and any x-rays
- A list of your current medications
- Your dental insurance membership card and any other necessary forms. Providing proof of your dental insurance coverage will only benefit you and help us save time in processing any claims.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age at the exam.
If your prior dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office.
For your brighter, whiter smile call or contact us today. We look forward to meeting you and your family to provide exceptional dental health and hygiene.